Shipowners require marine lubricants which are able to resist wide variations of temperature as well as extreme pressures under high loads and fast speeds. Lubmarine marine auxiliary machinery oils range is designed for a wide variety of onboard equipment.
Our auxiliary oils range is recommended for the following assets:
- Modern hydraulic systems,
- Gear drives for the main propulsion, centrifuges, deck machinery and elevators,
- Screw and reciprocating air compressors, vane compressors,
- Heavy duty turbo-chargers and vacuum pumps,
- Air and refrigeration compressor lubrication,
- Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) and Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) compressors,
- Heat transfer installations using thermal fluid circulation, in open and closed circuits.
Developed in close collaboration with equipment manufacturers, our mineral and synthetic lubricants meet OEM requirements and allow onboard equipment to be operated within a high safety margin, whilst maximizing machinery service life and optimizing maintenance.