Lubmarine engineers are on hand at worldwide locations to assist on any lubrication issues shipowners might experience.
Each customer is assigned a dedicated Marine Lubricant Engineer. This specialist prepares LUBCHART, an individually tailored reference guide, to match each machinery on board with our lubricants range.
Our Marine Lubricant Engineers are able to visit shipowners' office or vessels at short notice to support on:
- Ship engine inspections and trouble shooting,
- Lubrication survey and technical investigations,
- Shipyard and switchover support,
- Vessel machinery assessment and long-term follow-up,
- Lubmarine Academy training of crew on the fundamentals of marine lubrication.
Supported by our research center, Lubmarine engineers work closely with OEM to solve any lubrication issues. Our experts with consistent seagoing experience also deliver a training and up-skilling programme specifically bespoke to our customers' needs.
We believe in a proactive approach to lubrication to ensure you safety, performance and cost management optimization.